Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Please pray

Today is the day Grandpa Parker is going to the doctor at 3:00 p.m. if you happen to come across this please pray for the following: That there will be a treatment worth taking for his cancer, pray that there could be a human error and he wouldn't have cancer, (somehow his primary care doctor didn't even have his results from the er) pray that his newest grandbaby would be able to have a relationship with his grandpa and have time to get to know each other. Pray that Malachi Bruce James Parker would be able to celebrate his 1st birthday with his grandpa Bruce James Parker and his birthday which is in January, too. Thank you so much for praying and Thank you Jesus that Malchi was named after his grandpa and thank you that Bruce Jr is going to the doctor with them. Pray for his wife Barbara that she would be able to handle everything or help us to find a way to help them. Thanks so much!

4 comments:

Mrs Karen G said...

I prayed, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Cindy said...

I'm praying for you and your family.

Debbie said...

I am sorry I did not get this before the doctor's appointment. You are all in my prayers.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I have been praying and I am wondering how the doctor visit went.