Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hi, everyone its been an interesting week around here. Teenagers and friendships wow this is a hard subject. Do I let this person hang out with this person? Do I let them go here or go there? Do I pray while they are gone? Of course I do! It is really hard letting go even if its a little. You want to protect your kids so much. You don't want them to have any bad experiences you want them to stay pure until they are married. You try to love them although they think you are out to ruin there fun. You want them to grow up to be mature. Sometimes you have to let go even if its a little and come up with some alternatives. I'm thankful that God has given me some ideas and pray that I can follow through with some of those. Wow teenagers and babies what a combination. Talk about finding the right balance? What a challenge!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Bless your heart! Love You!

Debbie said...

Hang in there. God blesses as you have seen. :)

Kris's Korner said...

Keep your chin up sweetie. The Lord knows what he is doing. Just keep praying.

Kim said...

you have hit the nail on the head! I struggle with these issues too. Sometimes its hard to trust any given situation. Just keep praying and God will take care of the rest. Take Care.