Friday, April 4, 2008






















Hi everyone! Well we are back from our trip to Kentucky. My Grandma finally meet her 20th great grandchild. I was so happy for her and wished I would of been able to spend more time with her. As my Grandma is getting older it reminds me that I need to find more time to see her or call or write to her. When I was a teenager we would get together on Sunday after church and eat together with all the other relatives. I would also make different things for my Grandpa and Great Grandpa (who have passed away). When I would bake for them my Grandma never criticized if I splattered batter all over the kitchen she would just help me clean it up. Wow if I could just be this way!!!! I have very found memories of her since we lived with her for a while. I do miss her especially since she has moved away. I love going to Kentucky and going to her church she likes to show off all the grandkids and great grandkids. I was sad to know that she fell the day before Easter. Please pray for her because she has diabetes and her wounds don't heal as well. (her name is Mae Killough). Thanks! While we stayed at my cousin's house Nathan was having trouble going to sleep. So, we would tell him that Jesus turned the lights out it's time to go to bed. So, guess what? When I try to put him down for his nap he tells me Jesus didn't turn the lights out. How did 2yr olds get sooooo smart!! Ha, Ha. Here is some pictures from Easter:

4 comments:

Kris's Korner said...

The pictures are great. I will pray for your grandma I know who she feels. Welcome back I['m so glad that you are here. God bless you.

R. L. Evans said...

Nathan cracks me up!!! That SOOOO sounds like something Angelina would say! That's so sweet the memories you have of your grandmother when you were younger.

Kim said...

What wonderful pics!! Times spent w/ Grandma is always fun memories. I'll be praying for your Grandma~ and as for Nathan~ that was too cute!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Beautiful pictures! So glad you had a good trip!