Friday, May 9, 2008

~Happy Mother's Day ~


Yesterday I was able to escape this house without babies. Yeah!! Ashley and I made a plan hurry up and tidy the house, feed the baby and run, run, run because the mall shuts its doors at 9:00 p.m. and we left at 8:00 p.m. The whole way there I was saying we are never going to have time to shop and Ashley would tell just keep driving. I was on a mission to get a dress for Mother's Day! I'm so glad I listened to her we found two dresses. Thank you Ashley so much for going with me. I had a great time with you! To all of you have a Happy Mother's Day!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too dear friend!

Kim said...

I'm happy to hear you and Ashley had a girls night out, and that in that short period of time found two dresses, way to go!

Kris's Korner said...

Sometimes just an hour can give you a new lease on life. I'm glad you got out a little bit. Happy Mother's Day.

Debbie said...

What wonderful blessings, time with Ashley and finding dresses!