Friday, May 2, 2008

God's Blessings




This week I was able to get the crib put up. It was so nice to be able to get this done because Malachi is starting to turn over and was running out of room in the bassinet. God is so good to me!! You see I was at a store and this crib bedding was marked down to $10.00 the whole entire set; the sheet, bumper pad, blanket and the bed ruffle. It is soooo cute!! Malachi loves his new space and has been enjoying some long naps. Good thing for me I have a lot of cleaning to do. Have a great week everyone!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

That is so cute and what a deal!! Isn't it wonderful how much our Heavenly Father does for us?!

Kris's Korner said...

Very sweet. God does take care of his children.

Kim said...

What a steal for 10 dollars! and its so cute. You know how to find the bargains.