Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Big Savings



Saturday was a fun filled day. The teenagers went to teen rally. Bruce & I went to the little red school house with the little ones. On the way home we were talking about how we want to fix the backyard up. We went pass a garage sale & he asked if I wanted to stop. Of course I said yes. Right in front was this swing set. It on sale at Menards for $569.00 this week and we didn't pay that price! God is sooo good to us. I always wanted a swing set for the other kids but, we never purchased one. It is so surreal to see these things come to pass. Then later on Ashley had a choir concert that we attended. I'm thankful for teenagers, little ones and a husband that will work Mon.-Fri. and will work extra jobs so we can do extra things.

5 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

And I'm thankful for you, your faith, and a God's that answers the prayers of the faithful. Love You dear friend!

Kris's Korner said...

I love to see you sweet family. The babies are getting so big.

Trish said...

Wow! That is a great blessing! I'm so happy for you!

Debbie said...

That is great! I know they will enjoy it. God is so good!

By the way, I love the look of your blog!

Kim said...

What a deal!! many more happy memories just out the door.! have fun and enjoy the summer.